Google has finally entered the messaging. It was being speculated about its void in the messaging but by this October, you can have Allo. With many big announcements in this year’s I/O conference for software developers held in San Francisco. Google’s main things included :-
- Google Assistant : It can be said as the better version of Ok Google, which can analyse suggestions and provide better results on search and have better AI use.
- Android N: Google’s new android will be faster with multiple windows, the direct reply from notifications and many other multi-tasking options.
- Google Home: Google is working on the Internet of things and this home assistance will predict the chores and provide assistance.
- Virtual Reality: Google has launched DayDream as its VR flagship. Which has amazing customization options and will sooner be available by spring.
- Android Wear: The watch that can we thought will replace smartphones hasn’t come yet but android wear 2.0 is closer to that thing with easy notifications, fitness apps and better connectivity.
- Messaging platform: Google with its Allo has come late but there is some serious potential in this app which can predict the reply and suggestions get better with use.
- Google Duo: google has come with video chat that isn’t much fascinating but until its full version come, we can hope for the best.
Well, there were many other things in I/O like Google Car and Chrome OS but the highlights had it all. Let us see how big Google can be made by Sunder Pichai and hope to see Google touch new horizons. Watch the complete I/O 2016 conference here
For more interesting stories keep visiting Bumpirides.